This holiday season, why not sponsor a student with an IABSE Membership through IABSE Give-a-Gift 2018.
Over the past two years, this annual campaign has resulted to hundreds of students becoming part of IABSE’s network through the generosity of companies, universities, institutions and individuals alike.
We invite you to take part as IABSE help our budding engineers find their way in becoming future leaders in the field of structural engineering.
SPONSOR A STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
For 20 Swiss Francs (CHF), you can entitle a student with an annual membership. Simply email us the following details of the student and we will prepare the invoice for you.
A) First Name, Last Name
B) Date of Birth (Note: Student Membership applies only for ages 27 and below
C) Mailing Address
D) Email Address
E) Phone Number
Don’t have a student to sponsor?
IABSE will find one for you.
We source student membership applicants from National Groups, Committee Members, Professors and IABSE Contacts, and we can connect you with them as a sponsor and mentor. Simply write to us your intention and we will ‘bridge the gap’ for you.
DETAILS OF THE CAMPAIGN:
1. This promotion runs from November 15th to December 31st 2018
2. There is no limit in no. of student membership that can be sponsored
3. IABSE Student Membership includes all IABSE member benefits, except the printed SEI Journal Subscription. Students have free ONLINE access to all SEI issues starting from 1991.
4. Student Members must be 27 years old or below.
5. Student Member applicants will be requested to provide a copy of their Student ID during the process.
6. Sponsors can pay the 20 CHF registration fee by bank transfer or credit card payments.
With your support, it will certainly be a wonderful time of the year for structural engineering students!
For inquiries, please contact IABSE Secretariat at email@example.com