November 19, 2018 to March 17, 2019
Open to all IABSE members and non-members
In celebration of IABSE’s 90th anniversary in 2019, the association will raffle out a Free Conference Registration
for one (1) lucky winner who meets the referral eligibility requirements. The choice of conference is upon the winner’s preference, and can either be for the IABSE Guimarães Symposium in March 2019 or IABSE Congress in New York City in September 2019.
- This promotion runs for 90 days starting on November 19, 2018.
- Referrals mean complete and paid membership brought in the association within the campaign period. A referral can be a new member or a former member of IABSE.
- The list below represents the number of raffle entries earned based on referrals:
10 Student Members referred = 1 raffle entry
2 Individual Members referred = 1 raffle entry
1 Collective Member referred = 1 raffle entry
- There is no limit in number of entries that can be earned. Referrals from all other IABSE campaigns cannot be combined in this promotion.
- If a non-member joins IABSE and wants to participate in this campaign, his membership is counted as one (1) referral (self-referral).
- A referral can only be counted towards one person in line with this campaign and cannot be shared by multiple parties.
- The approximate value of the prize is EUR 700, but is not convertible to cash and is non-transferable.
- The prize includes the conference registration only. All other items such as flight tickets, accommodation and meals are not included in the prize and shall be at the winner’s own expense.
- The raffle draw shall take place at the IABSE Headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland on March 18, 2019.
- If the winner happens to be attending the IABSE Guimarães Symposium in March 2019 and had already pre-paid the registration at the time of the draw, IABSE shall reimburse the cost of registration to the winner to fulfill the prize award.
- If the winner is unable to claim the prize within the year 2019, the prize will be forfeited and cannot be carried over to other IABSE conferences in the future.
- IABSE reserves the right to nullify the prize if there’s evidence proving manipulation of the campaign mechanics.