Consultants, contractors, owners, researches, students, professors, government entities and professionals from a broad range of disciplines: architecture; civil engineering, structural and geotechnical, earth sciences, seismologists and geologists will have the opportunity to share ideas, experiences, innovations, and researches on earthquake engineering design, construction and maintenance issues of the bridges.
The following topics are considered for the submitted papers:
1. Structural analysis and experimental work
2. Structural design
3. Foundations, abutments, piers and walls
4. Joints, bearings and anti-seismic devices
5. Maintenance and rehabilitation
6. System identification and health monitoring studies
Abstract Submission: Closed
Notification of Abstracts Submitted for Consideration as an Oral Presentation: from February 18th
Deadline for Full Papers submission: March 31st
Download Full Paper format
One registration fee will allows the author to publish up to four papers, an additional paper will require a new registration fee.