Commission 1 – Performance & Requirements
- Problems related to structural performance and safety of civil engineering structures and requirements to be established for structural performance, in design phase and beyond.
- Enhance design and assessment strategies as well as support for decisions for all kind of civil engineering structures.
Commission 2 – Conceptual Design
- Holistic understanding of design processes which includes not only technical but also social as well as functional and aesthetical aspects of any type of structure.
- Promotes value of good design in achieving highest quality legacy of infrastructure and built environment.
Commission 3 – Structural Analysis and Evaluation
- Problems and progress related to structural analysis and evaluation of any type of structure.
- Support knowledge and experience transfer to worldwide practitioners.
Commission 4 – Construction Methods & Processes
- Organize and promote activities contributing to better knowledge, deeper understanding and better practices related to construction methods and processes of any type of structure.
- Systematize somehow disperse knowledge of different worldwide players about construction methods and processes.
Commission 5 – Existing Structures
- Develop and enhance methods and tools for economically efficient, environment-friendly, and socially reconcilable decision making regarding any type of existing structure.
- Supports and strives to enhances all activities of structure management from technical concepts and methods to data processing.
Commission 6 – Sustainability
- Promote and provide guidance to sustainable development in engineering both from theoretical and practical aspect.
- Framework, Design, Disaster Prevention and Control, Construction and Maintenance, Demolition and Function Expansion, New Materials, Value protection.