Get your FREE first year of IABSE Student Membership today!
The International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering (IABSE) is comprised of more than 3,000 professionals in the field of structural engineering from various companies and academic institutions all over the world. Be part of this dynamic network as you prepare for your career while still studying.
IABSE offers the first year of student membership (2017) for free upon pre-registering for 2018 membership year for 20 CHF. This membership type is for students aged 27 years or below, and must be currently enrolled (a copy of student ID will be required upon online registration).
IABSE Student Membership includes the same benefits as regular members except
the printed copies of SEI journals. Instead, Student Members can download the SEI Journals online version for free up to back issues since 1991. Go digital, go green!
Student Members can also can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Access to around 3,000 IABSE Members & Representatives worldwide via the Members Directory. Students can highlight their profile with area/s of expertise and start building own network
- Free access to Structural Engineering Documents (SED) e-books
- Free select publications from the IABSE Archive and reduced prices on all IABSE Conference Proceedings
- IABSE monthly e-newsletter
- Reduced registration fees at IABSE Conferences
- Opportunity to join IABSE Technical Groups and activities of your National Group
- The IABSE website has also been equipped with e-Learning Portal for sharing of knowledge and learning materials
Get involved in IABSE events and create your own global path to success. Simply fill out the online registration form at www.iabse.org/join
More information about IABSE Student Membership can be found through www.iabse.org/student
For inquiries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org