For IABSE members please indicate your membership at registration to enjoy special IABSE member rates.
To be eligible for the Young Participant Entry Fee, you must be born in or after 1984.
Young engineers are actively encouraged to participate at the conference and the organisers provide a number of very exclusive benefits to Engineers aged below 35 (who was born after 1984).
Delegate Registration Offerings Include:
- Conference access
- Digitally saved compilation Abstracts and Presentations
- Exhibition access
- Lunch held on-site
- Coffee breaks
- Entry to Cocktail Reception on Wednesday 25th April 2018
- Event Complimentary Polo Shirt
- Item of memorabilia
- Discount Spa voucher
- Complimentary drink at Ice Breaker session
- Technical Tours
- Technical Tours
Accompanying Person Registration Offerings Include:
- Opening / Closing Ceremony
- Access to Exhibition
- Entry to Welcome Reception on Wednesday 25th April 2018
- Drink at Ice Breaker Party
- KL City Open Bus Tour
- Local Cuisine Cooking Class
- Tribal experiences
- Old City walking tour
- Rainforest hike
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory Tour
Payment Methods / Refunds
Payments can be made on-line via credit / debit cards (Visa and Mastercard) and payment cards (American Express) via Paypal services.
All payments will receive on-line confirmation and tax invoice.
Refunds requested in writing on or by 31st December 2017 will be refunded, minus a processing fee of EUR 50
Citizens of many countries of the world outside of Africa do not require a Visa to enter Malaysia for less than one month’s stay. Please check directly on your specific requirements at http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirementby-country
Should you require any Letter Of Invitation for Visa purposes, please contact : email@example.com