Hotels – Bath April 2017
The Organising Committee has negotiated the following arrangements with local hotels.
Please see below for the list and applicable rates.
Alternatively, check out http://visitbath.co.uk/accommodation for more options.
Francis Hotel Bath - MGallery Collection
Queen Square, Bath, BA1 2HH
- £155 per night
- Delegates can call Minos (Reservations Manager) 0044 225 424105, or
Bailbrook House Hotel
Bailbrook House Hotel, London Road West, Bath, BA1 7JD - 0044 845 072 7515
- £138 for each night for B&B, £130 for just bed no B&B
- IABSE 2017 code to be quoted
Hilton Bath City
Hilton Bath City, Walcot Street, BA1 5BJ - 0044 1225 463411
- £155 for each night
- Book here..
Brassknocker Hill, Monkton Combe, Bath, BA2 7HU - 0044 1225 834 644
- £130 per night
- Reservation number: 17595295
Monmouth Bath, BA1 2AP – 0044 12254 209 19
- £129 per night for double, £89 for single
Villa Magdala City Centre
Henrietta Rd, Avon, Bath BA2 6LX - 0044 1225 466329
- 6 rooms for each night on hold – two classics at £169, two superior rooms at £209 and two deluxes at £234
- Offer 10% reduction if pre-payed at time of booking
- Quote “One of the rooms holding for Bath University”
Abbey Hotel Bath
North Parade, Bath, Somerset BA1 1LF - 0044 1225 461603
- 10 rooms per night - £155.00 for single room, per night or £165.00 for double room, per night.
- Reservation code: MCCU180417
- Note: when booking a room use your credit card details to guarantee the room.
To make the booking either call the hotel directly and speak to Zeineb or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Bath
A limited amount of onsite accommodation is available at the University of Bath with shared facilities.
- £36 per night
Book here: http://store.bath.ac.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&modid=2&catid=18&prodid=286